Bank of America Chicago Marathon 2018
Windy City Angels
The Angelman Syndrome Foundation Windy City Angels has 19 runners in the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon.
Registration for the marathon closed November 30, 2017 – but you can still become a Windy City Angel!
- Join the International 5K team (details coming soon).
- Be a virtual runner (contact Kitty Murphy for info).
Members of the Windy City Angels are asked to raise $2,500 and will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the 2018 Bank of America Chicago Marathon (runners are responsible for entry fees that the Bank of America Chicago Marathon charges)
- Windy City Angels elite runner’s shirt
- Personal fundraising webpage
- National Social Media Shout-outs
- Free team dinner and party the day before the race
- Paid one-night stay in Chicago hotel the night before the race
- Assistance with fundraising through social media and from our Windy City Angels 5K running team
Contact Kitty Murphy for details and questions.